Thursday, October 28, 2010

Mariah Carey Pregnant Baby Bump Photos Coming Soon?

Mariah Carey Pregnant Baby Bump Photos Coming Soon? FINALLY! The rumors have been confirmed! Mariah Carey is pregnant. She and her husband, Nick Cannon, have had a rough time getting pregnant, and have even suffered a miscarriage together.

Usually Mariah is in the news for her wacky speeches or falling on stage (more recently). However, now she's going to become a proud mama.

I grew up on Mariah's hit, and I am super stoked about her new Christmas album that will be coming out this year. Her first Christmas album is one that's always in my CD changer during the Christmas season.

I have no doubt in my mind that Mariah will be a sweet mama. See a video below for more on Mariah's up and coming bundle of joy. When we get baby bump photos, we will be sure to pass them along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails