Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Willow Smith "Whip My Hair'

Willow Smith, "Whip My Hair" is becoming a breakout success. The "Whip My Hair" music video includes not only Willow Smith, but also her backup dancers, coined "Warriorettes."

The Willow Smith "Whip My Hair" video is about just being yourself no matter what. That's a very important message especially for the target audience which is young girls.

However, Whip My Hair has captured the hearts and ears of not only grade schoolers who are Willow's age, but also clubgoers. Snooki, Britney Spears, and more have all pledged allegiance to the catchy tune.

Earlier today, Willow Smith was on "Ellen" and she performed her hit "Whip My Hair' and some of one of Rihanna's songs - showcasing why she's dubbed "Little Rihanna."

Below see a video of Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" performed on Ellen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails