Monday, December 6, 2010

Kim Kardashian Pregnant Rumors...Again...**Sigh**

Kim Kardashian pregnant? Puh-leeze. Okay, perhaps if Kim Kardashian was still dating Reggie Bush I might believe that she COULD be pregnant, but I highly doubt that the smart entrepreneur/fashionista has a bun in the oven.

I'm holding my breath that it will be Khloe who will be pregnant next, or that perhaps she and Kourtney will have babies around the same time.

But Kim? Come on. She's still single and she's in the midst of opening a store in New York. Her new show, Kim and Kourtney take New York begins airing in January.

However, the last time a pregnancy was announced, it was during Kourtney and Khloe take Miami.

Oh well. People magazine reports that people close to Kim say that the pregnancy rumors are "absolutely false." Media Take Out claims they are true. I tend to believe People, but that's just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails