Thursday, October 21, 2010

I Love You Phillip Morris Trailer

I Love You Phillip Morris trailer is available. The I Love You Phillip Morris movie is an independent comedy, an Indie film, which debuted at the Sundance Festival in 2009. For one reason or another its release in the US has been delayed, but it's finally coming to a theater near you this Christmas.

The story is about a man (played by Jim Carey) living a double life. His fraudulent behavior lands him in prison, where he meets a sensitive man named Phillip Morris (Played by Ewan McGregor) who becomes the love of his life. After he gets out of jail, his double life continues.

The movie is controversial as it features a same sex couple, however I think it will be a hit and a worthwhile movie to go see. It's out of the ordinary and won't feel like a cookie-cutter movie.

Below is the I Love You Phillip Morris trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails