Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Michael Bolton Dancing with the Stars Performance Week 3

Michael Bolton's Dancing with the Stars week 3 performance was not the same performance he gave during week 2 of the competition. Michael Bolton's Dancing with the Stars week 3 performance was that of a singer...his true profession. Susan Boyle was supposed to appear on the show this week but she canceled.

However, I grew up on Michael Bolton and so I prefer his voice. Actually, there's something about a man who can sing that is much more calming - but that's just my take.

Neo also performed.

What did you think of Michael Bolton's rendition of "Hallelujah"? on Dancing with the Stars week 3.

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was the most horrible thing I've ever heard in my life. Worse than the guy singing the Gilligan's Island theme song on the subway last week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you crazy??? It was fantastic! Seemed like everyone in the audience loved it as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails