Monday, November 15, 2010

Skating with the Stars 2010 Cast @ ABC

Skating with the Stars 2010 Cast @ ABC will debut on November 22- which is after the finale of Dancing with the Stars The Dancing with the Stars finale takes places in a week and it's going to be a big night.

Skating with the Stars will premiere with a relatively small cast. I am sure that they are going to test the waters and see if Skating with the Stars will be better than Fox's Skating with Celebrities.

The star studded cast includes Bethenney Frankel, Vince Neil, Brandon Mychal Smith, Rebecca Budig, and Sean Young.

This is going to be quite interesting. I'm really gunning for Frankel on this - as I'm a Real Housewives junkie.

What are your thoughts on the Skating With the Stars 2010 cast at ABC, and who are you hoping will be on the season finale?

5 comments:

  1. If SWTS is going to be like DWTS I won't be watching.I was a big fan of DWTS As of three weeks ago I quit watching the show.We all know its not a dance contest and won't be a skating contest.It's beyond me why they have judges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the first comment....I have lost interest in DWTS for the same reason. 1. It's suppose to be a dance contest, but its not and another thing, I would like to know what classifieds someone on being a star!!! Some of these people I've never heard of...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stars? Never heard of any of them. Gave up on DWTS. It's rigged.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you've never heard of these people then your either 12 yrs old or there is something wrong with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really a blattant rip off of battle of the blades

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails