Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Skating With The Stars" 2010 Cast Announced At DWTS

"Skating With The Stars" 2010 Cast Announced At DWTS. The 2010 Skating with the Stars 2010 cast will be revealed tonight on Dancing with the Stars. Now, if I were famous, I would love to be on Dancing with the Stars but Skating with the Stars, not so much.

Why? Visions of me in a leotard falling on the ice dance in my head. I imagine broken limbs and blood. However, then again I could most likely get my son and husband to watch the show with me easier than I do DWTS.

Bethenney Frankel, Vince Neil, and Sean Young are names that have been thrown around as far as spoilers go. Now, I don't know about you but I'm hoping to see some big names in the cast.

As far as Dancing with the Stars goes, I think that they should have a season where some of the better cast members from seasons past should go head to head...like Dancing with the Stars, championship edition.

We will post the names of the Skating with the Stars cast members when they become available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails